Position Description: We are seeking entry-level construction employees in carpentry installation.
- Installation of:
- casework: wood base, casing and crown molding
- metal racking
- floor coverings: VCT, carpet, ceramic
- Use and maintain hand tools, portable power tools, and stationary power tools in a safe manner
- Basic knowledge of tool and equipment safety, ability to identify and correct environmental or other workplace hazards
- Willingness to learn and receive instruction/direction from project leader
- Coordinate with customer’s store planners on a daily basis
- Willing to train; entry-level position
- Ability to lift heavy objects including ability to walk and stand for long periods of time while performing physical labor that is essential to completing the retail site or other commercial project
- Must possess the skills to multi-task, work in a team setting, and meet deadlines
- Valid state driver’s license is required
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug test.
- Advancement opportunities exist including: team lead, project lead, as well as other supervisory roles. Employee advancement is based on strong work ethic and proven ability to make sound decisions.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. Click here for more information.